Are you dealing with QuickBooks Error 6123, 0, and have no idea how to resolve the issue from your system? Congratulations, you have landed on the correct page. In this article, we will discuss all the important details regarding the QuickBooks Tool Hub 6123, 0 and how you can fix it by using the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
We understand that the QuickBooks errors are very irritating and troublesome. The user who faced the issue might even get overwhelmed while resolving the problem from the PC. Leaving an issue for too long in your system can also cause further problems, hence it is necessary for the users to resolve the issue as soon as possible. It is recommended to avoid jumping into the solution before knowing the causes that might have triggered the problem.
QuickBooks Error 6123, 0- A Brief Description
The error code 6123 mostly occurs when the user uses the account in the multi-user mode. While dealing with the issue, you may receive the error message as:
“Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost.”
Users who have dealt with the error shared that the issue is complicated to solve. Therefore, before moving on to resolve the problem, consider disabling the antivirus software.
Causes Triggered the QuickBooks Error 6123, 0
There could be many reasons that have triggered the Error 6123, 0 QuickBooks. It is very important that you should know the causes before performing the troubleshooting method.
- QuickBooks program files are corrupted and damaged.
- The Windows Operating System that you are using is damaged.
- There could be multiple versions of the QuickBooks database software running in your system.
- The software might be getting blocked by the third-party anti-malware application.
- Your device name might be changed while you turn on the hosting.
Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0
It is time to remove the issue from your device. However, before initiating the quickbooks error -6123,0 QuickBooks, ensure that you have removed the special character from the name. Also, make sure that there must not be more than 30 characters.
The methods we have discussed below are very easy to perform. But, if you are sceptical about it, then consider taking professional guidance while resolving the issue. Without any further ado, let’s start the troubleshooting methods.
Method 1: Resolve the QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download the File Doctor from the official website of QuickBooks.
- After downloading, click on the downloaded file to install.
- Then run the software to scan the device and find the issue.
- Select the option Check File Damage Only choice and click on the Diagnose File.
- Type the Admin Password.
- Select the OK button.
- Look for the Open File option in the Repair File in the existing version.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reboot the system to apply all the recent changes.
- Check if you are still getting the error or not.
Read Also: How To Fix Quickbooks Error PS033
Method 2: Fix the Problem Using QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub is one of the applications that has all essential QuickBooks tools within it. Users can get the application for free from the official website of the software.
After downloading you can access various tools that are required to fix a particular issue.
Method 3: Rename the .ND file along with the .TLG
- Open the company file and look for the file .ND.
- Click on the file and choose the option Rename.
- Now change the .ND name and add .OLD at the end, like .AND.OLD.
- After renaming the .ND file, follow the same steps to change the name of .TLG.
- Add .OLD at the end of the .TLG as .TLG.OLD.
- Now try to access the QuickBooks company file.
Method 4: Turn Off the Anti-Virus Software
Sometimes the anti-malware software blocks the QuickBooks or other applications from accessing the internet which may cause various kinds of errors including the QuickBooks error 6123, 0.
Therefore, it is necessary to turn off or disabled the anti-malware application temporarily to avoid any kind of interruption. There are hundreds of antivirus software out there in the market, hence it is not possible to discuss the steps of each one of them in this article. Therefore, it is best to refer to the respective software’s website and take the guidance from there.
If you are dealing with any kind of QuickBooks errors then try to resolve it as soon as possible but with proper understanding. Hopefully, the article was informative and helped you to resolve the issue. However, if you are still getting the problem, then consider contacting the support team of the software. They are available for 24 hours to help the users. You can get the number from the official website of Intuit QuickBooks. Write to us if you like the blog post or not. If you did then share it with your friends and teammates.