SMS API allows you to send and receive SMS messages on your application. SMS gateway provides an outbound gateway to send messages and an inbound gateway to consume returning delivery reports. This will be useful for a restaurant, hotel, or any other business where customers have food/services, etc. You can now deliver the order status update via SMS directly from your application without having to contact Server every time an order is dispatched, updated, or completed.
So If you are looking to use the sms gateway on your computer, you have to get programmer help. The programmer will help you connect the gateway using an API and use any computer programming languages (Java, PHP, NET) to access the gateway and send messages. Usually, a programmer can have a complete end-to-end integration done in 4-6 hours.
Why do businesses use SMS Gateway?
The SMS Gateway is used to send thousands of messages in seconds with just a single click. It allows efficient, professional, and safe communication networks to support the customer experience. Here are some ways you can use an sms api in your business:
- To confirm appointments or booking
- Customizing messages
- Scheduling time-sensitive messages at set intervals
- Using 2-factor authentication for account securities
- Enhancing sales and discounts
- For bookings and appointments
- Sending OTPs
- Empowering two-way communications with clients
- Following message, conveyances to give reviews on client care endeavors
- Furnishing adaptability with portioned promoting efforts
- Sending shipment tracking notifications
- Automatizing simple tasks to free up staff