The Minecraft Bedrock version is part of an ever-growing list of games featuring cross-platform games. The only caveat here is that you need to keep the same version. The Java version of the player cannot be played with the Bedrock version of the player.
However, if you want to play the Bedrock version on your iPhone or Android when your friends can play it on your Xbox, PC, or Switch, you can definitely do it. Use one of these listing methods to interact with other players-Reals is the best bet for a hassle-free experience.
Play Minecraft multiplayer
Now that you know how to play Minecraft with your friends, you can partner with your partner, join a party, and really open up your Minecraft experience.
Team up with your friends across the console or PC! Build multiple platform alliances and fight new cross-platform play-free game updates with the currently available Minecraft Danzions. This update enables cross-platform multiplayer on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®, Windows, and Xbox.
Before playing multiplayer, make sure your game has been updated to version 126.96.36.199 or later. See the article on how to update Minecraft Dungeons to make sure it’s up to date.
Your Nintendo Switch account and aka.ms/remoteteconnect account must be linked to your Microsoft account. For more information, see Account Links and Multiplayer Subscription Requirements.
Settings> Online Play Configuration Games-Cream Platform Multiplayer. On other platforms, cross-platform multiplayer is always enabled.
Minecraft Dungeons can be played online with 2-4 players. The difficulty of the game depends on the number of players participating in the game. It makes it harder for more friends to join, allowing you to start your own online game and take part in the quest for the glory of others as the game progresses.
You can add friends to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition using your Microsoft account Gamertag.
Bedrock Edition allows you to play with anyone who owns the game, regardless of the system.
Once you’ve added your friends, you can invite them to share the world of Minecraft with you.
For more stories, see Insider’s Tech Reference Library.
“Minecraft” is a sandbox game that Taylor made to play with friends
While playing with your friends, you can role-play in big building projects, unfold epic stories, and show off your character’s custom skins.
Fortunately, you can easily add friends by playing “Minecraft: Bedrock version” or any version of your phone or game console on your PC. You can also add friends to play with them no matter what system you are using.
How to add friends across the platform and invite them to explore “Minecraft” together.
How to add friends to Minecraft and invite them to your world
- If you don’t already have a free Microsoft account, create one. Xbox users will automatically have an account. A Microsoft account is required for cross-play. If you’re using the console, you also need an online subscription such as Xbox Live or Nintendo Switch Online.
- After you create your Microsoft account, turn on Minecraft and click Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Select an existing world or create a new world and launch the game. After loading the world, open the in-game settings menu.
- Go to the top right and select Invite to Play.
- On the next screen, select the Find My Friends option.
- Search for friends using your Minecraft ID or Gamertag and select Add Friend. You can also use this screen to block or report bad experiences. Unless it’s ideal to enter complex Gamertags into your console controller, you can use the Xbox One app to add friends regardless of platform.
- Select the check box, select a friend, and click Send Invitation.
All you have to do now is sit down and wait for your friends to accept the invitation. Someday they will sink into your “Minecraft” world and will appear under “Online Friends” when they come online. For more information aka.ms/remoteconnect