People get bore easily by following the same routine every day, like the same office routine, breakfast, and coffee flavor. Are you fade up to take black hard coffee every day? Then why don’t you bring some sweetness in your life? Let’s make mocha at home with the best espresso machine under 200.
Mocha is the best choice to change the taste if you don’t want to take black coffee today. People love mocha to drink but avoid it because of its high price; buying mocha from a restaurant can be costly for you every day.
In this article, we’ll tell you that how you can make restaurant-style mocha at home. You need to have a good espresso machine and follow the instructions carefully.
History of Mocha
Yemen is a real trader of coffee, the first coffee introduced by Yemen. Mokha is the city of Yemen, as it’s the big cultivated country of coffee; that’s why Yemeni used to introduce different recipes of coffee.
In mocha city, there’s a drink sold in restaurants in layers of espresso, milk, and chocolate, people, called this mokha.
These days, a drink is selling with the same ingredients with mixing all ingredients called mocha.
But we cannot say that mokha became mocha because there is no evidence of it.
Method of making Mocha with an Espresso machine
The best espresso machine is your best friend as well because if you have an espresso machine, you can fulfill your craving for different coffee recipes. You don’t need to go outside; you can enjoy your coffee at your comfort. So, what do you think about making mocha today? Let’s start.
- The first step is frothing your milk, pouring the milk in a jug or pitcher, and go to your machine.
- Now put the steam wand in the milk and let it touch the jug’s surface so it can do the task properly. Start the machine and wait until the jug got hot. If you are listening to the voice of gurgling, you are on the right track.
- After removing the steam wand, don’t forget to clean it with cotton to avoid clog in it.
- Now you have got your required foamy milk, place it aside and move on to the remaining process.
- Take your cup to pour the mocha and put the cocoa powder or chocolate syrup in it. Quantity is up to you that how much sweetness you want.
- Then fill the brew basket with ground espresso and brew it with the best espresso machine under 200 in the cup directly and mix them.
- When the chocolate and espresso mix well, pour the frothed milk in it. The mocha is ready to drink; if you want to decorate it you have many options like whipped cream, chocolate pieces, chocolate syrup, nuts, and many more.
- Have it and enjoy it.
Now you have got the recipe to make mocha with an espresso machine. But don’t the people deserve drink mocha at home if they don’t have an espresso machine. No, it’s nothing like that; you can enjoy making mocha at home without an espresso machine.
Method of making Mocha without an Espresso machine
The mocha recipe is easy to make whether you have an espresso machine or not. It doesn’t take much time, and it can cook with a microwave if you don’t have an espresso machine.
- Put your milk into the jar and place the jar in the microwave to heat and steam it. Ensure to set high temperature.
- Then melt the chocolate into the saucepan on the stove.
- Put the sugar in a saucepan according to your taste and add a single espresso shot.
- Now, it’s time to add heated milk in it; add just one spoon slowly. We’ll add rest milk after some time.
- The next step is to make foam of milk for mocha; you can use the beater for this purpose, but the beater into the jar and start beating until you get your required foam.
- Put the chocolate and espresso mixture into the mug, then pour the frothed milk in it and decorate the top with anything as per your desire.
- Your handmade mocha is ready to drink.
You don’t have the best espresso machine under 200, but you have Moka Pot or French press, then you able to make the mocha at home. It’ll give you the same taste as the famous restaurant’s mocha gives you. So, make your drink and enjoy
For more articles you can also visit here.