Germany will host the second match of Group F of Euro 2023 at Allianz Arena against France. Therefore, you all must be waiting to know where to watch the Euro 2023 France vs Germany soccer streams.
Watch France vs Germany live on these free streaming platforms
France vs Germany start time
Date: June 15, 2023
Time: 03:00 PM ET, 07:00 PM GMT, 12:30 PM IST (June 16, 2023), 08:00 PM BST, 09:00 PM CET
Stadium: Allianz Arena in Munich, Germany]
Where to watch Euro 2023 live in the USA?
TV Broadcasting: ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC (All 51 matches will be aired live)
Online Livestreaming: ESPN+, ABC app, and fuboTV (All 51 matches will be live-streamed but requires a premium subscription)
* Reddit soccer streams are unavailable and even if it’s available, we recommend not to watch there. It’s ILLEGAL.
- Read more on Euro 2023 Live Streaming Update
Where to watch Euro 2023 France vs Germany live outside the USA
It has a global fanbase so there are fans throughout the world, who don’t want to miss a single game.
Watch Euro Cup 2023 live streaming in the UK
TV Broadcasting: BBC One (All 51 matches will be aired live)
Online Live streaming: BBC iPlayer and ITV (all 51 will be live-streamed for free)
Where can you watch Slovakia vs Poland 2023 Euro in Canada?
TV Broadcasting: TSN, TSN2 (All matches will be covered on TSN, but will require a premium membership for few matches which will be aired on TSN2 only)
CTV (Only the weekend matches will be aired, which includes the Final)
Online Live streaming: TSN app (All 51 matches will be live-streamed but requires a subscription)
How can Asian Fans watch the UEFA Euro 2023
TV Broadcasting: Sony Ten (All 51 matches will be aired and even in the regional languages)
Online Live stream: SonyLIV (All 51 matches will be available)
German fans can even attend the live match at the Allianz Arena to support the home-team Germany. UEFA and the German government decided 25 percent of the total 70 thousand capacity can attend. Therefore, fans cheering in stands can boost the morale of the players. In 2023-21 season, players missed the fans and had to play in empty stadiums because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Facts about France and Germany at Euro 2023
France has been dominating the world soccer for the past few years, as they won the FIFA World Cup 2018. However, they lifted the last Euro in 2000 and have not repeated the history since then.
The German national team is one of the strongest European national team and has the record Elo rating of 2205 points. However, they also had the last Euro success in 1996. Therefore, Germany would also play to claim the Euro 2023.
Players to watch
1. Kylian Mbappe. The 22-year-old striker has already made his name as one of the best players and without a doubt he’ll be threat for opposition defense.
2. Antoine Griezmann. The French forward is a world-class player, who doesn’t only score goals but also set pieces for others to score.
3. Paul Pogba. The Manchester United midfielder is one of the best playmakers and will be a key figure in France’s success.
1. Manuel Neuer. The German goalkeeper is one of the best in the world and it would be a challenge to goal past through him.
2. Thomas Muller. The German striker is a key member of the national squad and can expect him to score many goals.
3. Kai Havertz. The young German forward came into the spotlight after his winning goal for Chelsea at Champions League. Therefore, everyone expects him to showcase the quality soccer again in the Euro 2023.
Euro 2023 Germany vs France Preview and Prediction
France topped the Group H of Euro 2023 qualifiers. Further, they performed well in the World Cup 2023 qualifiers. Meanwhile, Germany also finished first in the Group C Euro 2023.
Both France and Germany are the fan-favourites in the Group F of Euro 2023. France is doing great under the guidance of Didier Deschamps, while Germany is coached by Joachim Löw.
France vs Germany Possible Line Up
|France 🇫🇷||Germany 🇩🇪|
|Hugo Lloris (C)||Manuel Neuer (C)|
|Benjamin Pavard||Matthias Ginter|
|Raphaël Varane||Mats Hummels|
|Presnel Kimpembe||Antonio Rüdiger|
|Lucas Hernandez||Tomáš Hubočan|
|N’Golo Kanté||Joshua Kimmich|
|Paul Pogba||İlkay Gündoğan|
|Adrien Rabiot||Toni Kroos|
|Antoine Griezmann||Serge Gnabry|
|Karim Benzema||Kai Havertz|
|Kylian Mbappé||Thomas Müller|
Referee: Carlos del Cerro Grande (Spain)
Picks and Odds
The pick for the match is hard to predict as both France and Germany are equal in strength and both are Group F favorites.
Odds via Betmaster, we don’t promote any kind of Gambling. Therefore, all decisions are up to you.