WWE NXT Takeover 2021: Stand and Deliver Full Match Card, When and Where to Watch, Live Streaming Details. Another pay-per-view (PPV) calendar event awaits as NXT Take Over: Stand & Deliver goes down before two nights of the final marquee event – WrestleMania 37. The NXT Takeover will be the first-ever two-night event and the card is absolutely stacked with matches that have potential for tremendous action.
The two-night festivities kickstart on Thursday, April 8, till Friday, April 10, 5:30 am IST, with some of the most exciting match-ups in NXT history.
WWE NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver Date, Time, Match Card, Live Stream & Broadcast Channel. When & Where to Watch NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver.
The 34th NXT TakeOver is scheduled to take place this week. It will be a two night affair, the first TakeOver to do so. The pay per view will emanate from the Capitol Wrestling Center, hosted at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
Also read: Bebe Rexha will perform “America The Beautiful” at WrestleMania 37
There are a total of 10 matches on the card with 5 matches each on both nights. Night one will be main evented by Io Shirai and Raquel Gonzalez for the NXT Women’s Championship. Finn Balor and Karrion Kross will close out Night two with an NXT Championship bout.
NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Card:
Night 1 –
- Pete Dunne vs. Kushida
- Walter © vs. Tommaso Ciampa – NXT United Kingdom Championship Match
- Leon Ruff vs. Isaiah “Swerve” Scott vs. Bronson Reed vs. Cameron Grimes vs. Dexter Lumis vs. LA Knight – Six-man Gauntlet Eliminator match to determine the #1 contender for the NXT North American Championship on Night 2
- MSK (Wes Lee and Nash Carter) vs. Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake and Zack Gibson) vs. Legado Del Fantasma (Raul Mendoza and Joaquin Wilde) – Triple threat tag team match for the vacant NXT Tag Team Championship
- Io Shirai © vs. Raquel González (with Dakota Kai) – NXT Women’s Championship Match
Night 2 –
- Ember Moon © and Shotzi Blackheart © vs. The Way (Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell) – NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match
- Jordan Devlin (NXT Cruiserweight Champion) vs. Santos Escobar (Interim NXT Cruiserweight Champion) (with Raul Mendoza and Joaquin Wilde) – Ladder match to determine the undisputed NXT Cruiserweight Champion
- Johnny Gargano © vs. Gauntlet Eliminator winner – NXT North American Championship Match
- Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly – Unsanctioned match
- Finn Bálor © vs. Karrion Kross (with Scarlett) – NXT Championship Match
Where to Watch NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver?
Venue: NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver will take place at the Capitol Wrestling Center, hosted at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
Date: April 7 and 8, 2021 (U.S) April 8 and 9, 2021 (UK and India)
Time: 8PM EST (US) 1AM (UK) 6:30AM IST (IND)
Night one of WWE NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver is all set to pop off tonight (Wed., April 7, 2020) at 8 p.m. ET, live on USA & Peacock!
CagesideSeats.com will provide LIVE blow-by-blow, match-by-match coverage of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Night One below, beginning with the first match of the evening and right on through to the main event.
Tonight’s show comes our way from the Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, and it’s offering up the usual stacked card. While you’re waiting for the show to begin, dig into our predictions – as well as a preview of tonight’s card!
Kick your off your shoes, relax, and enjoy all the action with the best damn pro wrestling community on the interwebs. And remember to keep refreshing!
REMINDER: Please keep GIFs and pics to a minimum. They slow down updates and refreshes for some of your fellow community members.