Welcome to another paper piece of Lumbuy, in this write up our focal point of discussion will be the inflatable stand up paddleboard. Paddleboarding is a good activity to spend time on. Not only does it allow you to enjoy the waters but it also provides a good workout. Do you enjoy paddle boarding but don’t want to shell out the cash for a good sturdy hardboard. We have good news for our audience: you can opt to get an inflatable paddleboard instead of getting a traditional hardboard.
Inflatable stand up paddleboard is now slowly becoming the top choice when it comes to paddleboarding. Not only does it provide the same experience as a hardboard but it’s more durable, portable, and versatile. It’s not only cheaper but also has a lot of other benefits as well. So, if you’re shopping for your first paddleboard it would be best to start with an inflatable one thinking of getting an inflatable stand up paddleboard but don’t know where to begin. Well, you just came to the right place.
Unique Features of Inflatable paddleboard 2022
- These latest paddleboards have got new graphics, really digging the new graphics every year. They improve the graphics substantially and in 2022 these boards have a nice blue silver-tone and you got the mountain icons in the back as well.
- They’ve also got a new toe clip in the front of the board you can see there where you can attach a tow row from a boat. If you want to tow the board can’t go super-fast when you do that but it doesn’t affix the rope permanently to the board it just sits in that little nested scoop there so you can easily get the tow rope out and take off in case something happens.
- We’ve also got an action camera mount in front of an inflatable stand up paddleboard. You can do some group footage with that camera mount as well. This is probably my favorite feature on the board. It’s about time that the board manufacturer put a camera mount on the front of the board.
- Another great idea is on the back of the paddleboard we’ve got 2d rings. This is to tie down your cooler and what I like about this is it’s just behind your stance position so the cooler gets tight in there it’s not in the way when you’re standing on the board and then if you get tired you can sit on the cooler if it’s a rigid cooler when you get tired you can have a seat there and still paddle.
- This paddleboard comes with an adjustable aluminum paddle a removable center fin a bag a manual pump and a valve wrench it also provides a center carry handle making it easy to carry while the bag provides extra convenience.
Advantages of Paddleboard
- You can get the perfect inflatable stand up paddleboard for all types of riders in all water conditions in 2022. It takes approximately five minutes to inflate the board and as firm and solid once fully inflated this board can easily navigate waters and has great speed as well.
- It can withstand pressure without bursting or deforming allowing you to enjoy more. It offers a lot of deck space and inflatable stand up paddleboard EBA material will prevent any accidental slips and Falls allowing you to focus on the scenery stretched out in front of you instead of focusing on not slipping or falling.
- When it’s inflated it can be as sturdy and as rigid as a hardboard. It comes with a carry backpack and once deflated it can be rolled up and stored in its bag allowing you to conveniently transport it.
It’s better to start with an inflatable board as it will not only allow you to save money but will also provide memorable adventures as well.