Friendship is a special bond between two people, a true friend is someone who always take part in good and bad situations in your life. a True friend has a magic ability to recognize the inner feelings of their best friend and act according to your mind. For those amazing friendship and hardship, they show towards you. Share some beautiful quotes on Friends forever quotes topic.
True Friendship Quotes
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
- A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. – C.S. Lewis
- Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.
- True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.
- A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
- If you have one true friend you have more than your share.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
- A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
- The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.” – Henry David Thoreau
Also, see: Family Day Quotes, Wishes and Messages
Quotes on Friendship
- Silence is a true friend who never betrays.
- True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said “I’m here for you”, and proved it.
- Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.
- A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” -Ally Condie
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
- There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one’s self, the very meaning of one’s soul. -Edith Wharton
- Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.
- In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.” -John Churton Collins
- True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
- There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.
A true friend is the most valuable person in your life. Whom you can always depend on the ups and downs in your lifetime. So let your dearest friend know how much you care about him by sending one of these beautiful friendship quotes to him. Hope you enjoy reading my humble post.