8 Ball Pool Coins Transfer Trick (Method 3)
– You would need a PC or a laptop for the trick to work.
- Go to Miniclip official website and open 8 ball pool game.
- Now open the beta version. You’ll find the beta version just above the 8 ball pool game window. You’ll see a green heading stating “We have a brand NEW version of 8 Ball Pool” would be there. Click on Try it now!
- Open a second browser and open Beta version of the game as you did on the first Browser.
- Repeat the steps as explained in method 1. But in this one, you’ll have to open the Beta version of 8 ball pool game in both the browsers.
- Login your both accounts on two different browsers.
- Now select the same cue.
- Check the players.
- If your accounts don’t get matched, then refresh the page and check the players again. If your both accounts get matched, then you need to pot the black ball again and again from the account you want to transfer the coins.
- Pot the black ball and click on I want to play again.
- Congrats now you can transfer your 8 Ball Pool coins easily from your one account to other.
For those wondering, why can’t we add the other account as friend and send play request to the other account and transfer the coins?
Then, you’re right on your part. Just the problem is, that would be a slow process because you can’t play on a table of more than 50k coins on a friendly match. So, you would have to play a game of 50k coins again and again, which would be a problem if you need to transfer a lot of coins in bulk, for instance, 1 Billion.
Hope this article helped you in transferring your 8 Ball Pool coins from one account to other. If you have any questions or queries, please, comment below. Also, share this article with your friends and family so that they also learn the trick and then you can easily transfer coins to each other.
If you need 8 Ball Pool coins or cash for free, you can check out this post:
It was our duty to give credit because the owner of the website suggested the trick. You should check out his website for more such 8 ball pool tips and tricks.
I’ll catch you in my next post. Till then stay smart and up-to-date with Velillum.